Upcoming Ceremonies - Edmonton
Practicing Engineers –
This type of Obligation Ceremony is for Practicing Engineers and MSc and PhD graduates (who have not already been obligated).
Individuals in this category must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of a Bachelor Degree in Engineering at a Canadian University accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB); or
- Completion of a post-graduate degree in Engineering at a Canadian University and having received registration as an E.I.T. in a Provincial Association; or
- Failing 1) or 2), having met the academic requirements for registration as an E.I.T./ P.Eng. or Provisional Licensee in a Provincial Association; and
- In addition to the above, the Candidate must be deemed worthy by the Camp performing the ritual.
How It Works
- Registration for the upcoming Ceremony will close at noon on the day two weeks prior to the Ceremony. All applications received after that date will be placed in the queue for the next Ceremony.
- You fill out the form below to start the registration process.
- We review your application, and once we confirm your eligibility you receive an email with an invitation to participate in the next Practicing Engineer Obligation Ceremony.
- Your invitation email contains additional information on Ceremony day activities and instructions on how to pay the $30 fee to participate.
- You should arrive one hour prior to the ceremony to sign your Obligation Certificate and Camp Registry book, and confirm your ring sizing.
- You attend the event, along with your two guests and become an Obligated Engineer.
Registration for the July 16, 2020 Practicing Engineer ceremonies is now open.