Practicing Engineers –
This type of Obligation Ceremony is for Practicing Engineers and MSc and PhD graduates (who have not already been obligated).
Individuals in this category must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of a Bachelor Degree in Engineering at a Canadian University accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB); or
- Completion of a post-graduate degree in Engineering at a Canadian University and having received registration as an E.I.T. in a Provincial Association; or
- Failing 1) or 2), having met the academic requirements for registration as an E.I.T./ P.Eng. or Provisional Licensee in a Provincial Association; and
- In addition to the above, the Candidate must be deemed worthy by the Camp performing the ritual.
How It Works
- Registration is now open – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the application form.
- You fill out the form to start the registration process and email the form along with a scan of your proof of eligibility document to email@example.com.
- We review your application, and once we confirm your eligibility you receive an email with an invitation to participate in the next Practicing Engineer Obligation Ceremony.
- Your invitation email contains additional information on Ceremony day activities and instructions on how to pay the $30 fee to participate.
- You should arrive one hour prior to the ceremony to sign your Obligation Certificate and Camp Registry book, and confirm your ring sizing.
- You attend the event, along with your two guests and become an Obligated Engineer.
Registration for the November 15th, 2018 Practicing Engineer ceremony is now open.